The Alliance Agreement has been signed by the Chief Executives of Hunter Primary Care, Hunter New England Central Coast Primary Health Network, Calvary and Hunter New England Local Health District.
The Chief Executives of Hunter Primary Care, Hunter New England Central Coast Primary Health Network, Calvary and Hunter New England Local Health District have committed to developing and leading the Alliance between our organisations.
These leaders are caring for many of the same communities, so they intend to behave as though we have ONE HEALTH SYSTEM.
The Alliance Agreement:
• Establishes clear governance structures for working together, joint decision making, risk management and conflict resolution
• Aligns the strategic and operational activities of both organisations
• Defines shared Key Performance Indicators that meaningfully measure health outcomes and whole-of-system improvement
• Allows sharing data
• Defines mechanisms for re-allocating resources or entering into additional alliances to get best outcomes and best value for the community
• Promotes integrate Information Technology/e-health systems (including e-referral)
• Explores the possibilities of sharing infrastructure
Working together to:
Supporting people to take greater responsibility for their own health
Supporting people to stay well in their communities and out of hospital
Ensuring people receive timely episodic care